Modern living meets historic charm in this sun-filled spacious home. Steps to the Arlington Reservoir, the Minuteman Bike Path, and the Arlington Heights shopping, restaurants, and public transportation, this renovated Victorian strikes a grand profile in the much-admired Mt. Gilboa neighborhood. The home was comprehensively renovated circa 2010 and the current owners have made further improvements. Picture yourself entertaining around the marble-topped island in the updated eat-in kitchen, with gas range, stainless appliances, a pantry, and hardwood floors. Holiday dinners will be memorable in the formal dining room. Curl up with a book in the front living room or out on the front porch with views over the generous yard and into the Heights. Get away from it all in the whole-floor master suite, with huge walk-in shower and double vanity. Three additional bedrooms and full bath on the second floor, with lustrous wood floors. Professionally landscaped yard.
Improvements by Sellers:
1. Added a paving stone front walkway and side walkway to basement door (2011)
2. Added a side patio, retaining wall and stone path
3. Added landscaping beds around patio, front lawn and adjacent to driveway (2012)
4. Added a cedar fence (2012)
5. Replaced railings on front porch and repainted the entire floor and railings (2015)
6. Replaced water heater (2017)
7. Replaced dishwasher (2015)
8. Replaced garbage disposal (2016)
9. Added window blinds and shades (2011)
10. Added closet organizers in kitchen, front hall and master bedroom (2011)
11. Added blow-in insulation on 3rd floor (2012)
12. Added new washing machine (2016)
Utility costs for 2017: $2862 for gas and electric combined
Showings begin Friday, April 20. Open houses Saturday and Sunday. Offers to be reviewed Tuesday, April 24.