Click any photo to enlarge and watch as slide show. Photos by Lara Kimmerer.
Expansive custom-built mid-century ranch on 1.62 acres perfectly sited at the end of a cul de sac with private backyard, with patio and lovely stonework, bordering wooded land. Four bedrooms with three full baths, two en suite. Most of the rooms have hardwood. There is an updated kitchen that flows to a family room with a fireplace. An interior door leads to the balcony overlooking an indoor squash and basketball court. Keep everyone active year round! There is also a three-season room off of the family room. A huge formal living room features a second fireplace, and there is a large formal dining room on the other side of the kitchen. A laundry room leads to the attached two-car garage. Central air conditioning. And a full-length walk-out basement offers another 2,453 s.f. of space for potentially finishing. You can be the third owners of this truly special property. SOLD $650,000.
• Four bedrooms
• Two suites with full baths
• A huge living room with a fireplace
• A family room with a second fireplace
• An oversized two-car garage attached via a mudroom/laundry room. • A formal dining room
• A separate bedroom wing for maximum privacy
• Central air conditioning
• A newer roof
• A private backyard with a terraced patio, bordered by woods
• A bonus side yard
• An amazing siting.
• Room to expand in a full-house-length, walk-out basement.