Photos by Lara Kimmerer. Click to enlarge and view as slideshow.
17 Demar Road. offered at $949,000.. Showings begin September 9. Open houses September 12/13, times to be determined. Any/all offers to be presented September 15 at 5:30. Contact us to arrange a private showing or with questions.
- 3030 s.f. lof living area
- .70 acre corner lot
- Five bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths (all updated)
- Four zones of hot water baseboard heating fuel by oil
- Programmable thermostats
- New driveway 2012
- 2006 upgraded to 200 amp electric service with circuit breakers
- 2006 Anderson windows throughout entire house, except forfeited windows overlooking deck and front entrance side light glass
- Built-in bookcases
- All existing bathrooms renovated (sinks, cabinets, toilets, floors)
- 2006: New lighting throughout
- All new smoke/CO detectors – hard wired with battery backup
- Carport with storage space and large room that can be used as a workshop or other uses
- 20’ x 33’ deck
- Entire house wired for cable
- Verizon FiOS system in place
- Floor plans, original blueprints, and survey. Click to enlarge and view as slideshow:
If you’re dyed-in-the-wool, DON’T COME! If you think early Georgian or Late Cape Cod is just the berries, forget we came in. But if you and your kith enjoy plenty of room and light, believe a house should be designed to live in — not merely to exist in, like the idea of getting maximum space per buck — then let’s talk. We’d like to explain and show you our concept of a new type of lighthearted living that we deeply believe in — the Techbuilt House.
More Techbuilt memories. Click to enlarge and view as slideshow.